***New Job Opportunities***

Note: You can pay the amount at the following bank

*****************************************************************************
Bank Name: MIB ( 172)
Account No. 1721001217810003
Account title: Paraplegic Center Hayatabad Peshawar
Bank Address: B1, Phase5, Hayatabad , Peshawar
*****************************************************************************

Please make the Bank Draft in the favor of  “Paraplegic Center Hayatabad Peshawar “.

***************************************************************************
Please click the link below for details.

paraplegiccenter.org/jobs

13 replies
  1. Firaj khan
    Firaj khan says:

I have an foriegn experuence as an admin assist. I want to apply as an admin asstt but my qualification is I.COM. im not graduated. I want to apply on behalf of my experience. Kindly assist me.

• zaveyaa
      zaveyaa says:

Dear Firaj Khan,

As per rules, we must follow the eligibility criteria regarding age, education, and experience. All applications will go through the screening process in accordance with eligibility criteria.
      For any further information, you can call us or visit PCP.

Best wishes from PCP

2. Engr Abuzar
    Engr Abuzar says:

Hello sir
    I want to apply for Mechanical post but there is no form available for SR 03. What should i dojhh

3. Muhammad zahoor
    Muhammad zahoor says:

Dear sir,

I am mechanical engineer, want to apply for recent advertised post, Can we deposit online fee on your MIB account number provided in yours website ,from online banking app e.g. meezan, standard chattered etc the same voucher will be attached with application form.
    secondly any test shall be conducted or walk in interview since their is no 3rd party test recruiter mentioned in advertisement.

kind regard
    Muhammad zahoor

4. Ihtisham ul haq
    Ihtisham ul haq says:

Dear, I want to apply for the post of admin assistant. I have graduation in BBA (HONS) and MS is under process. I have 4 years experience in private organization as a general manager. Plz assist me is my experience is countable for the desired post?

5. Waqad Ul Mulk
    Waqad Ul Mulk says:

Hello Sir.
    I hope this message finds you in a good state of health.
    My question is that can we send the mentioned amount through online transactions in the favor of PCP?
    We will then print and attached the transaction recipe.
    It would be very easy for us.
    Kindly reply me.
    Thanks and regards.
    Waqad ul mulk.

6. Arif ullah
    Arif ullah says:

Salam
    Sir
    I apply for nurse assistant and sir can you inform about the shortlist and interview of the post…….

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!